Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I want to be a Cheer leader!

This past Sunday was my daughter's first Cheer Competition. She did so well! I was so proud of her! What amazed me, though, was how much those cheerleaders cheered and encouraged one another! It was very impressive!
I sat there thinking to myself, "Wow! This is what we should be doing everyday! We should be a cheerleader for the people around us!" The Bible clearly says to encourage each other daily. I am guilty of not being that kind of an encourager! I see need for improvement more than I see how wonderful things and people are just as they are!
I am so thankful that my creator in heaven looks at my potential and not just what I put out! I pray He will help me put more positive cheer out there than I ever have before! I want to be leading people with cheer and encouragement- I want to be a cheer leader!

No comments: