Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Make the Most of Our Time

Today my daughter turned 13! I am sitting here now after everyone else in the house has gone to bed and I am thinking...WOW! Where did all that time go? I am realizing probably for the first time, how quickly time does pass.
I am thankful that I have, for the most part, been able to be at home and be a full time "Mommy" for the past 13 years! How much more, I wonder, would I feel time swiftly passed, if I had not been with her as much as I have! This is a tremendous blessing and I pray that I have used the time we have had together well over these years.
I think about how quickly this has gone and realize that it is only a short 5 years before she will be graduating and off to who knows where....How precious is the time we have....and how we choose to use it!

No comments: