Thursday, December 30, 2010

SO BLESSED!




As I reflect on the year 2010, I am completely in awe.
I am so blessed! SO BLESSED!
A beautiful home with room for guests, a job that I love, health, more than enough food and clothing.
LOVE! I am simply surrounded by it!!!
I am sooooo extremely blessed by the love I have from wonderful friends...both far and near...both old and new. It is such a comfort to me! To think there are people I could comfortably go and spend real time with in many states as well as other countries! Many of these friends I count as my family. They are incredible!!
I have a beautiful extended family! Parents,sisters, brothers, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins. So many of them and such special relationships with them! Each has made a positive impact on my life.
My church! I feel like I am a part of two. One in Ohio and one in Colorado. Such a blessing to be a part of bodies of people who truly love God and people and show that love by their words AND actions!
I have the most tremendous, wonderful daughters in the entire universe! No, they are not perfect- because none of us are- but boy, have they changed my life for the better and do they EVER make me feel LOVED and PROUD!
I have a fabulous husband, who really does everything he can to provide for all of our needs and wants and then some! He teases and he tickles and he really cares for us. He is good with babies and loves kids. Not just our kids, but all kids! Logical and level-headed...he balances me. He is very loyal and a leader in all he does. It blessed my heart as I see his generosity and servant-heart outside of our home as well. It blesses me to have witnessed the growth I have seen and done with him over our last 18 years together.
I am just so blessed! Tears were coming as I wrote this out...my heart is so full. So very, very full!
Yes, there were some unpleasantries in 2010, of course. But those unpleasantries just help me to appreciate the pleasantries all the more!
2010 was such a gift and I cannot wait to watch as each day in 2011 unfolds!





No comments: