Monday, December 5, 2011

The Beauty of Family

The past couple days as I have been noticing over and over again the beauty of family.

I adore my family!


I love moments we spend eating, shopping, cuddling, playing games, attending sporting events, watching movies...the years I have had the privledge of educating my kids...and still now, after sending some into public school it is so fun to get things ready with them for Spirit Week, going to see them perform, or play sports, meeting their friends, having their friends over, getting ready for dances...the support and the love that I feel as we all do life together and all cheer eachother on and show how much we really care about eachother is amazing!

Sometimes, most times, with six of us- life can get extremely busy and feel crazy! But, I wouldn't trade it for the whole world!!

I love it all- it is all so beautiful! I cannot imagine life without a family and the ties that bind us together- the memories we make together and the tremendous love we share. I have raised my girls telling them over and over again that they were born to be best friends. "No matter what the world throws at you, you will always have eachother!"

Family is a beautiful thing!! We are sooo blessed!!

No comments: