Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No FB - Day 1



Well, today was a great day to start not using fb for my social life! I was way too busy for it anyway. Trying to get plates for my new vehicle took about 3 trips and five hours! Unbelieveable! Anyway...I got them and they are CUTE! Pink to support finding a cure for Breast Cancer. Part of the proceeds go to that! Cool!

I enjoyed time in my suburban with the sunroof open and my music playing kind of loud! Beautiful day - high of 57. Not bad...not bad... ;)

I found already today that I had more time. Time in the morning just spent talking to my girls before driving them both to school. Time to reflect on people I had not talked to in a while personally...and so I took time to do that as well! :)

Time to think, too. Thinking about a way to promote my business on fb more than I am currently. I started a Zumba FB page. I list things there about Fitness, Zumba and what is going on with my classes, etc. It is also a place where people can give me feedback. Today, I was thinking about running some kind of contest so that people who are friends with my page can introduce the page to their friends....the person who recruits the most "likes" for my page can get a free 6 week session at one of the locations I teach! I am thinking it is a good way to advertise and spread the word while giving those who help promote a chance to benefit from their help!

So, Day 1....not bad....not bad....and now, I am going to go cuddle up in my bed, relax and catch a little TV- (what's that, anyway?! lol)
Day one- not bad. Not bad at all....

No comments: