Friday, March 11, 2011

No FB- Day 3




Yesterday some dear friends of ours came to visit from Oklahoma. Excellent to see them!!
They were the first people we met when we moved out there and we hung out all the time. That was like 10 years ago!

We went to visit them almost 5 years ago and it seemed then as it does now, things just picked up as if we had never been apart! That is the sign of a good relationship- you just pick up where you left off and space and time have no apparent affect!

This DID make no facebooking a little hard for me. These are the times I like to share. I like to share with the world all the happiness that is going on in my little part of it.

I also discovered yesterday that I like to get my little "ha-ha's" in on FB as well. I was able to lay in the sun for a little while yesterday as we hit 70 with barely a cloud in the sky - and as I lay there enjoying it, I was thinking, "I sure would love to post this to FB and rub it in to all my Ohio and Illinois peeps!"

Ahhh well, 3 days without it and I am feeling fine! Today is the 3rd day and I am guessing it won't be very difficult, either....as I have plenty to do! 2 Dentist appointments and then we are heading to Denver to show our friends around, and then to my favorite- BOULDER!! and we will be meeting up with other friends there....gonna be delightful!!

Sooooo......No big withdrawals yet....But, there is still plenty of time for that!:)

No comments: